Use our Hemp Seeds in your shakes, baked goods or smoothies, and see yourself glow inside and out! It supercharges you by providing a boost to your nutrition intake. It’s great for vegetarians and vegans.
Our dependable farmers carefully choose the hemp seeds growing in the lush Himalayan valleys and lovingly pack them into our sustainable packaging- eco-friendly, biodegradable packets ready to be sent to you!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As per doctor's advice
Recommended Usage Proportion
Add 2 to 3 tbsp to anything you prepare
Cannabis Sativa Plant Seeds
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (Over 30% fat) - 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3
- Helps against Skin disorders - Eczema, dry skin and itchiness
- Great source of plant-based protein - More than 25% of total calories are from high-quality protein
- Rich in amino acids - Helps reduce risk of heart disease
- Rich in Vitamin E and Minerals - phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc
- Rich in dietary fibre - May aid in digestion
- Non GMO
- Develops bone strength
- Gluten free
- Cerebral function stimulant
- Builds lean muscle mass
- May assist the decrease in symptoms of PMS and Menopause in women - Due to its high level of Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- May help reduce Bad Cholesterol- Research has shown that hemp seeds can help reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure
What are they used for?
- You can add them to whatever you have prepared
- Add to shakes, bakery products, smoothies and more
- Garnish your sandwich, salad, yogurt or even oatmeal with them
- Roast and eat them like popcorn
- Can be eaten raw as a snack
- Prepare hemp seed milk by blending it with water
- Can be used to prepare chutneys, sauces, or dips
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight. Refrigerate after opening (recommended).