Raw Medical Cannabis Tinctures are known by a variety of names, including whole-plant medical cannabis tinctures and full spectrum raw medical cannabis tinctures.
Cannabis Tincture is a homogenised (each drop in the solution is the same) blend of Cannabis extract and a medical-grade MCT oil (C8 chains of medium-chain triglycerides), which must be 100% Coconut Derived.
Cannabinoids' bioavailability (rate of absorption in the body) is increased by MCT oil's quicker absorption and greater permeability. When used with any Ayurvedic medication, this functions similarly to honey in increasing the medicine's bioavailability in the body.
Raw cannabis is cannabis that has not been cooked or activated. This implies it hasn't gone through a decarboxylation procedure, which means the medical extract or raw cannabis dried biomass hasn't gone through a chemical process as a result of being heated over time. If produced in a scientifically established manner, raw cannabis extract will almost likely contain the Terpenes, Flavonoids, and Cannabinoids listed below. CBD and THC are found in little amounts in the raw extract, but bigger chunks of CBDA and THCA are also present. There is also a sufficient quantity of CBG, which is the precursor of CBN. The presence of all Phytochemicals, known or unknown, confirmed scientifically or unverified, as well as natural waxes, lipids, and chlorophyll, is undeniably present in the extract. We usually associate the word "full-spectrum" with white light, which contains all conceivable colours.
Tinctures are an excellent technique to adjust formulas to the appropriate strength. They are less concentrated and dilute than extracts, and can be readily administered using a glass dropper. There is no significant therapeutic difference between extracts and tinctures; it is mainly a matter of dispensing choice and severity of the illness.
Ratio of CBD: THC - 4:1 or 80/20. 30 ml bottle contains 480 drops of medicine.
- 1000 mg of Cannabidiols per 30 ml bottle.
- 800 mg of CBD + CBDa
- 200 mg of THC + THCa
- 1500 mg of Cannabidiols per 30 ml bottle.
- 1200 mg of CBD + CBDa
- 300 mg of THC + THCa
- 3000 mg of Cannabidiols per 30 ml bottle.
- 2400 mg of CBD + CBDa
- 600 mg of THC + THCa
How To Use
- Orally - You can place it under your tongue (this is known as taking something sublingually).
- Topically - Add to creams or balms and rub it on your skin (do not apply directly as it may cause irritation of skin).
- To beverages - Coffee, smoothies, fruit juices, carbonated drinks, cocoa drinks, teas, or water.
- To baked goods, salads, and desserts.
- Anti-inflammatory - arthritis, tendonitis, joint pain, and muscle soreness
- Cardiovascular disease
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Do not purchase/use this product if you have glaucoma.
- Do not use this product if you have liver issues.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Strictly for sale only to individuals above the age of 21.
Strong to Medium Entourage Effect
A Doctor's prescription is required to purchase the following product.